These 5 new skyline High Rise towers in Downtown Austin will change the skyline.
- The Independent is being built as we speak will be finished this year is the tallest building in Austin at 690 feet with 58 stories. This luxury high-rise will be the first game-changer for Austin Skyline. With over 72 one-bedroom units are already sold out. This jaw-dropping high-rise will be the beginning of a new Austin Skyline is changing as we know it. This Luxury High-Rise will change how Austinians live and interact. With over 20,000 sq ft of amenties spanning out to two levels of the building. The amazing infinity heated pool will be located on the 9th floor. Although two of the other new skylines will surpass the Independent.
- The Republic will reach to 708 feet with 46 stories which the projected finish date is 2021-2022
- The Guadalupe at 848 feet with 65 stories with the same projected finish date range.
- Also 70 Rainey will soon be finished early this year of 2019. It has 34-stories with 164 units and this tower will give all units panoramic views of the Colorado River, the downtown skyline and the Hill Country.
- 48 East is another luxury high-rise development scheduled to break ground this year. It will have 215 condo units with 33 stories.
It seems like everyday there is a new project for downtown Austin. These 5 high-rise luxury towers will change Austin’s skyline along with many others to come.
Original Article by Maddie Kaplan at MaddieKaplan.com